Hamba Allah

My photo
Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
Ordinary muslimah. Say, 'LailahaIllallah, Muhammadur Rasulullah'. Islam is the way of life. Age: 248 months (update: 18/08/11), Currently studying as a Medical student (future Muslimah Doctor insyaAllah) at IIUM Kuantan.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Away

This blog is still in progress..
I'm trying myself to change the skin of the bloggie..

But, since my final exam is just around the corner, I have no time to do so.

Not only that, looks like I need to abandon this blog for a while till 18th May. After that I'll be back insyaAllah...

Ok then. Toodles for now...

p/s: 10th May is Mother's Day. What should I buy for my mommie.... =.=?
p/s 2: ...
p/s 3: I'm scared... I might be screwed...again.. ="(
p/s 4: Stay? or Leave...??
p/s 5: Urm...???

Urm...
Naddiey

No comments:

Post a Comment