Hamba Allah

My photo
Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
Ordinary muslimah. Say, 'LailahaIllallah, Muhammadur Rasulullah'. Islam is the way of life. Age: 248 months (update: 18/08/11), Currently studying as a Medical student (future Muslimah Doctor insyaAllah) at IIUM Kuantan.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Islamic based love

Assalamualaikum wbt...

I'm back to my house (or should I say my parents? Because not I'm the one who bought it. Huhuh..) since the past 4 days. Since this is our sem holiday, I'll be at home for 2 weeks. Yup...

So, eventhough I've been home sweet home for only 4 days, I've finished reading 3 novels that I bought at Book Fair PWTC last month. And the most interesting and touching novel is Kitab Cinta Yusuf dan Zulaikha. This is one of the islamic love story that I bought at Al-Hidayah Booth. The writer is Tafiqurrahman Al-Azizy. Published by Global Aksara Cummunication, the same publisher that published Ayat Ayat Cinta and Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 1&2 (writen by Habiburrahman El-Shirazy).

This novel is very touching and the most important part is, love based on Islam, our Din. I receive a news saying that a film will be released, where the story is based on this novel, same as Ayat Ayat Cinta and Ketika Cinta Bertasbih novel which has been filmed before. Nice! I can't wait to watch it!

By the way(btw), Ketika Cinta Bertasbih film will be released in Malaysia on 11th June 2009. The writer of the novel aka skrip is the same person who wrote Ayat Ayat Cinta novel, named Habiburrahman El-Shirazy. Can't wait!

Ketika Cinta Bertasbih Film
Writen by Habiburrahman El-Shirazy
(Islamic based love)
Released on 11th June 2009
All cinemas in Malaysia

This is the info that I got from the writer himself, Sheikh Habiburrahman whom people called as Kang Abib. I met him when I went to Book Fair PWTC last month. Lucky me... Someone that I really respect, who have such a high Islamic knowledge and very respectfull attitude. I got the chance to watch the trailer, and yea, my tears falling down my cheek. I wonder what my respond will be if I watch the film. But I just don't care. I want to watch it the same day it will be released. However, if the date is not the same as I stated above, I would like to apology because maybe they have changed the date or something. Who knows? Anything can happen right?

So, I think that's all for today..

Wasalam...
Cahaya Kegirangan Kemuliaan

No comments:

Post a Comment