Hamba Allah

My photo
Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
Ordinary muslimah. Say, 'LailahaIllallah, Muhammadur Rasulullah'. Islam is the way of life. Age: 248 months (update: 18/08/11), Currently studying as a Medical student (future Muslimah Doctor insyaAllah) at IIUM Kuantan.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Book Fair '09 at PWTC

Salam and welcome....

I'm gonna make it short because u know...i'm not that kind of girl who know how to story things around and make it interesting. But I can asure you that my story is interesting.
So, i went to Kuala Lumpur Book Fair (KLBF) 2009 at PWTC last Saturday with my friends, named Amiera, Liza, Helmi and Aimin. We started our journey at 2.00 p.m. Firstly, we took a bus and went to University Station and then from there, we took the Rapid KL LRT and transited at Masjid Jamek. From Masjid Jamek, we crossed the road and took another Rapid KL LRT straight to PWTC. So, when we arrived there, we didn't go straight to PWTC actually. We dropped by at The Mall first because we were so hungry we didn't take our breakfast yet. So, my frens was so happy enjoying their food but me? I ate nothing bcoz the food there sucks! Like...duh~ The food was darn expensive but the taste was like...eewww... =P I only managed to get my self a chocolate milk drink and that's it.
(I'm hungry like only-God-knows-how-much-and-loud-my-stomach-ber'zikir'ing, but I just can't wait to meet all those books!!!)

So, around 4.00 p.m, we get our ass off to PWTC. The moment i step into PWTC, i can feel like... OhMeGosh!!! BOOKS ARE EVERYWHERE!!! I lllurrrvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee books!!! So damn much actually! What to do... i can even stay up just bcoz i wanted to finished up reading novels... Love story novels of coz.. Heheh... *wink2*
Urm... since i'm so used of living like such an independant girl ( I can even go to Gombak by LRT alone...) I decided to have this kind of oh-love-book-shopping-yay alone. Amiera hook up with Liza while Helmi with Aimin of coz. Me, leave me alone when it is about books... Heheh..

What more I can say. PWTC rockzzz!!! ( For some one who love to read books like me..Heheh.. =P ). They have lots of book that i really3 love. Novels, comics and not to forget, motivational books.. Who says motivational book is so boring? They are great! (if u know how to choose the right ones).

So, i'm not going to talk much. Pictures portrays thousands of stories aite? So, enjoy with this piccas!!!

p/s: The piccas might not so clear bcoz my fon is too 'kokak'. Only 2.0 megapixels. They are soooo light insensitive. If i were to be an engineer, sure i will create one which has very darn good functions but at the same time, very affordable... But what to do.. I'm a future doctor... Insya Allah... =)


Did u realize that guy with the black songkok? He's one of the In Team singer (note that In Team is one of the nasyeed group)

This girl, her name is Nik Nur Madhihah. She's the one who achieved 20A's in her SPM 2008

The most right one is the writer of one of the novels that I favour the most!

The lady on the left one (polka dot scarf) is Aina Emir. She's one of my favourite writers too! =)

Oh I lurve this rack. So colourful! Compilation of Chick Lit's karya's. I didn't buy this book bcoz of the 'insufficient' money case. ='(

Lurve this booth. Full of balloons!! Very colourful! I lurve colorful thingies! *wink*

Another thing that attracts my attention. Purple and orange. So darn genius combination!

This group... I have no idea what 'Magic' is.. Are they some kind of people from American-Idol-like programme? Mabe the difference is, they don't sing, they do magic. Isn't that rational? Hahaha!!

Again, colourful books. I didn't buy it bcoz this is for kids.. I'm a teenager ohkay!

Colourful buttons from Anis booth


Helmi: This girl is cute rite?

Aimin: I think Farah is much more cute than she is.

*wink* =P

Helmi: *urmmmm.....*

Aimin: She wanna broke up with me???

=P

Hahaha!! Just kidding there. To Helmi and Aimin, thanks a lot for willing to sacrifice ur time and accompany us to the book fair. U guys really are true frens... =)

Neway, I have no idea how much money that I spent to buy my novels and etceteras. But, for sure it is over rm100.. heheh...

And know what? I'm going to KLBF at PWTC again this Saturday. This time, with Ain and Yunnie. Ahhh... can't wait to go there again! I'm planning of buying Chick Lit's novels and Ana Muslim note book. So cute! Heheh..

Ok..gottogo now. I want to continue reading my novel--> Cinta Kau dan Aku. Bei2!!

p/s: I'm suppose to sudy biology but... I just can't resist reading this novel!! Hahaha!! I promise I'll read it tomorrow morning. No oversleeping. Heheh..

Lotsa love <3,

Naddiey

No comments:

Post a Comment