Hamba Allah

My photo
Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
Ordinary muslimah. Say, 'LailahaIllallah, Muhammadur Rasulullah'. Islam is the way of life. Age: 248 months (update: 18/08/11), Currently studying as a Medical student (future Muslimah Doctor insyaAllah) at IIUM Kuantan.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Creepy!

Bismillah..
Assalamualaikum...

Apa khabar iman? Diharap dalam keadaan yang semakin baik dari masa ke semasa. Apa-apa pun, moga kita mencapai kejayaan di dunia dan di akhirat. Ameen...

Persoalan 1: What is it feel when u want to help people but you just can't do as you wish?

Kecewa, sedih. Dan perkara inilah yang berlaku pada diri ana hari ini. Not that my help is needed but I would love to help. And knowing the fact that you can't help because of your weaknesses makes you become frusrated, more than it suppose to be. Why I must face this small problem now? Why? And it's all because I don't have enough blood! Abnormal quantity of blood. Bottom the passing bar. Oh why?

I was adviced to eat seafoods and spinach (which sometimes makes me feel like I'm Popeye). Big sigh there. The deal's like this. If I continue with my wish, I will end up myself get blood transfusion because I'm the one who will be the 'insufficient amount of haemoglobin' people. )=

Hurm... interesting. But know what? I'm stubborn. I want to donate blood juga! Tak kira!! I'll find the way how. By hook or by crook, I will! Ya Allah, please give me ur guidence so that I can make myself to have enough blood no matter what it takes. Ameen...

Ok. Catching up seafoods to gain blood quantity. Toodles and wassalam

Cahaya Kegirangan Kemuliaan

p/s: Oh well, my English is worser than I thought. Big sigh 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment